FREE Training Services NSW Supervisor Workshops
FREE SUPERVISOR WORKSHOPS
Please be advised Training Services NSW are holding a series of workshops accross NSW in October to support supervisors of trainees and apprentices.
These workshops are highly beneficial for anyone whose role is to supervise and support apprentices and trainees.
There has been many changes to the Apprenticeship and Traineeship ACT 2001, including enforcing penalty notices or prohibiting employers who are breaching the ACT and the Training Contract.
At the workshops, you will learn:
- how to effectively supervise and “coach” apprentices & trainees
- the importance of effective communication in the workplace
- what to expect from the training provider - arranging training that works for you and your business
- practical ideas to help address workplace bullying and harassment issues
- about Training Services NSW
It is important as an employer and/or supervisor you understand your responsibilities and obligations.
Workshops are being held in a number of regional and metropolitan locations.
If you are interested, then further information is available on the TSNSW website here: