Drug and Alcohol Testing Seminar
|Date||23 Oct 2018|
|Time||8am – 12 midday|
|Venue||Ourimbah Campus UoN|
|Address||Loop Road Ourimbah
NSW 2258 Australia
Drug and alcohol testing is now an accepted way for many employers to meet their workplace safety obligations. But which form of testing is appropriate and when? And what do employers need to consider when introducing a testing program?
Join us for a seminar with guest speaker Geoff McNaughton from Safe Work Laboratories who will provide you with an insight into introducing workplace drug and alcohol testing.
In this session Geoff will cover:
- When to introduce drug and alcohol testing in the workplace?
- What are the most appropriate ways to test?
- Best practice approaches to drug and alcohol testing in the workplace?
- What are the benefits of introducing workplace testing?
In addition, Geoff will deliver current information on various types of drugs and the trends that are appearing in the work place.
THIS IS A FREE SEMINAR
- Tuesday 23rd October, 8.00 am - 12.00 am
- Ourimbah Campus UoN
- Loop Road Ourimbah
- NSW 2258 Australia
RSVP 19th October