Australian International Design Tours (AIDT) invites you to “La Festa Italia”
|Date||16 Apr 2018 to 27 Apr 2018|
|Pricing||Participants and accompanying partner/s $4,899.00 (per person) $800.00 Single Room Supplement|
AIDT presents “La Festa Italia”
Australian International Design Tours (AIDT), together with our industry partners KBDi and FIAA, invites you to “La Festa Italia” — a celebration of Italian style, design and hospitality. This fully tax-deductible 12-day International Design Tour will take in the latest releases in kitchen design, appliance technology, bathroom fittings and fixtures, the latest lighting concepts, and furniture design at Salone del Mobile, Eurocucina and The International Bathroom Exhibition.
Attendees will also enjoy visits to major sponsor Smeg in Guastalla for a behind-the-scenes look into the design and manufacturing processes that bring these products to life. In addition, we’ll visit sponsor Gollinucci in Cesena (courtesy Lincoln Sentry) . With evening events in Milan and a guided visit to the renowned Milan design district, plus time for some R&R on the stunning Lake Como and incredible Italian hospitality, this is an event not to be missed.
- Monday 16th April 2018: Welcome drinks at Milan Hotel from 6pm and Welcome Dinner
- Tuesday 17th April 2018: iSalone Show – Day 1 and evening industry events in Milan
- Wednesday 18th April 2018: iSalone Show – Day 2 and evening industry events in Milan
- Thursday 19th April 2018: iSalone Show – Day 3. Late afternoon transfer to Como
- Friday 20th April 2018: Milan Design District tour OR iSalone Show – Day 4. Evening dinner Como
- Saturday 21st April 2018: Optional Free Day – organised ferry cruise to Bellagio with lunch
- Sunday 22nd April 2018: Luxury coach transfer to Guastalla, Italy and Welcome dinner
- Monday 23rd April 2018: Factory and showroom tours at Smeg
- Tuesday 24th April 2018: Factory and showroom tours at Smeg. Farewell Dinner
- Wednesday 25th April 2018: Luxury coach transfer to Cesena, Italy. Factory and showroom tours at Gollinucci (courtesy Lincoln Sentry)
- Thursday 26th April 2018: Architectural walking tour of Florence. Farewell Dinner
- Friday 27th April 2018: Tour concludes in Florence
Salone del Mobile – The Show
Salone del Mobile is Europe’s premier interior design show and attracts more than 350,000 international visitors every year. Held biennially, Eurocucina and Salone Bagno (The International Bathroom Exhibition) have become an integral part of the show’s offering. With the addition of the Future Technology for the Kitchen — FTK (appliances) section, the show is a must-see for anyone in the kitchen, bathroom or interior design industries. Exhibitors come from around the world to show off their design flair, creativity and innovation.
Know-how, creativity and style: these are the qualities that spring from Smeg’s Italian identity and characterise the company’s commitment to bringing everyday objects to life. Smeg appliances are thus snapshots of Italian style, from the retro 50s refrigerators to steel-only cookers, and are able to shape trends and tastes and establish a rapport with the user that goes beyond mere practical concerns. With Smeg, appliances take centre stage in the heart of the home, a place where people can congregate. The kitchen integrates all of their functions and becomes a perfect, fully-equipped backdrop for those precious and enjoyable moments.
Gollinucci — Cesena (courtesy Lincoln Sentry)
Gollinucci creates interior design items that make everyday life simpler. “Designed for every day” is not just the slogan of the company but also represents its philosophy because product design is not just a question of aesthetics but also functionality. Gollinucci is exclusively distributed in Australia by Lincoln Sentry, a leading trade distributor of products into the building, renovation, furniture making and shop fitting markets.
- All transfers from arrival at the Milan hotel until completion
- Free unlimited Milan metro travel
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotels
- All entry passes to Salone del Mobile
- Visit to Milan design district
- All lunches and dinners in Guastalla and Cesena
- Welcome dinner in Milan and one additional dinner in Como
- Lake Como cruise and lunch in Bellagio
- In total: 27 meals (11 breakfasts, 9 dinners, 7 lunches)
Participants and accompanying partner/s $4,899.00 (per person)
$800.00 Single Room Supplement
- Deposit $1,000.00 Non-refundable/per person (to be paid on return of booking form)
- 2nd Payment $2,899.00 Payable by 31st December 2017 (plus $800 single supplement, if applicable)
- Final Payment $1,000.00 Payable by 28th February 2018
About Australian International Design Tours (AIDT)
As regular visitors and tour leaders to many overseas design shows, Simon Hodgson and Melanie Gardener are well placed to guide you effortlessly through your time at iSalone. Let AIDT take the stress out of your trip and help you enjoy this fascinating experience with other like-minded industry professionals. AIDT is a division of SJV Administration P/L (ABN 38 100 205 301).
Download your 2018 Tour Booking Form.
For more information contact Simon Hodgson on 0419 483 700 or email email@example.com