Join us in celebrating excellence within the Australian Furnishing Industry
You've got to be in it, to win it!
Members I First Entry $175 I Second Entry $100 I Third and subsequent entries FREE Non-Members I First Entry $275 I Second Entry $150 I Third and Subsequent entries FREE
- Provides a chance for you to reflect upon your project achievements over the past 18 months
- Recharge your future business goals
- An opportunity to raise the profile of your business
- Great for team morale, collaboration and team building
- A chance to network with others within the industry, celebrating industry excellence
- Support our industry
- Dinner, drinks and entertainment all under the beautiful backdrop of Sydney Harbour
FIAA are proud to announce our Premium Sponsor. Thank you for your support:
polytec is an Australian marketer and distributor of decorative surfaces dedicated to providing the finest quality products. Across the industry,polytec is recognised for innovation, craftsmanship, customer service and the use of quality materials.
In the decorative surfaces category, polytec is the fastest growing brand in Australia and is owned by Borg, a privately owned, Australian company. Hallmark to polytec is the manufacture of products with the most technologically advanced and computer integrated manufacturing systems.
Through its manufacturing division, Borg is a leading Australian manufacturer of decorative panels and components for joinery applications such as kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, wardrobes and furniture.
Borg manufactured products include:
• cabinet doors: MELAMINE, THERMOLAMINATED, ALUMINIUM and CREATEC
• decorative board products
• BENCHTOPS & laminates